Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hiatus

After 3 weeks of not working with no hobbies or sports to do, I found myself lying in bed the entire day today- bored as hell. It has become routinary: sleep, eat, surf the net, lay in bed, sleep.

I would have wanted this sort of vacation mode back when I was still employed as a call center agent, a time when I morning the night, and sleep was scarce. But know that I have a lot of time for sleeping, I pinpointed myself pestered at how life has turned out for me, at my financial woes, about uncertainties.

You see, I've been dealing with this some sort of depression after a decided to leave work and just right after I got well from a sickness. I would soon find out that I'm undergoing a life transition. I've pondered, reassessed, reevaluated and redefined my goals and the means of achieving them.

At this point, I feel I had given it enough time and I'm ready to go back on track. Turning into a different direction and taking on a new road, I'm all set to take my next step. I had enough of resting and relaxing. Tomorrow, I'm going to start moving on.

I need to start ASAP. I feel like I wasted enough time planning my attack for an unknown battle and unbeknown enemies. After all, life is full of changes and the unexpected.

A new journey is starting tomorrow. So I'll sleep early to prepare for that new ride. I'll sleep but tomorrow I must start anew. I need to do it, or else, I might become comfortable procrastinating and might not be even get to start anything. One more day spent in bed will make me go bonkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment